Thursday 1 September 2016

Floral Kimono







Top Shop top (similar) | River Island skirt (similar) | Blink shoes (similar) | Fashion Union kimono (similar here and here) | New Look belt (similar)

It feels like ages since I last posted. Sorry for the hiatus. I'm still very much committed to this blog and plan on sticking around for a while.
For this outfit I teamed an all black ensemble with an orange floral kimono. I hope you like what I've put together.
The pictures featured in this post were all taken in Old Colwyn, north Wales.


2 comments:

  1. You look lovely Greta! I adore the floral print orange kimono, it looks stunning on you and creates a dramatic silhouette!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kimono!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete