Wednesday 28 September 2016

Outfit Under £50









Boohoo dress (purchase here) | Boohoo cardigan (purchase here) | Boohoo shoes (purchase here) | Pretty Little Thing necklace (purchase here)

I have a habit of overspending on clothes. For this post I thought I'd try and put together an outfit for under £50.
Here's a rundown of the costs:
Dress - £10 (on sale, down from £15)
Cardigan - £18
Necklace - £4 (on sale, down from £6)
Shoes - £5 (on sale, down from £15)
The total cost amounts to £37. As always, the links to purchase the clothing are above.
As you'll probably have noticed, most of the pieces in this outfit came from Boohoo, which is a great place for cheap clothing if you're on a budget. I'm hoping to put together more of these under £50 outfits in the future, so I'll definitely try and use more of a variety of cost friendly clothing retailers.
The photos featured in this post were taken around Llandudno in north Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment